Government / Municipalities
Applied Landscape Materials has been servicing the landscape mulch and playground fiber needs of local Governments, Counties, Cities, Utilities, Parks, School Districts, Administrative Offices, and Roadways across Northern California for over 10 years.
Our firm has been involved in a vast number of streetscape and roadway improvement projects in many of the towns and cities located throughout Northern California. Our office works closely with the appropriate government representatives to assure the proper protocols associated with installation and traffic control are met when installing playground fiber, mulch, or compost.
Using mulch can benefit your maintenance operations by:
- Freeing up staff to work on higher prioritized issues/projects
- Reduce weeds, especially annuals, significantly reducing labor costs
- Reduce time spent trimming grass around trees and poles
- Decrease costs associated with buying and applying herbicides
- Reduce the amount of product required due to the blower trucks ability to evenly apply mulch
- Conserve water and reduce the cost of irrigation
With our large-capacity bark blower fleet we can easily support playground, mulch, and erosion control projects. Our automated approach saves you time and money by eliminating the hauling and spreading of material by hand. Our process is fast, clean, and simple.